About Millie

My photo
I animate, therefore I am a teacher. I teach, therefore I illustrate. I illustrate, therefore I draw on my environment. In drawing on my environment, I am animated!

Monday, September 22, 2014

French and Thai Animation Rendez Vous 2014

An exciting series of events hosted by The French Embassy Thailand, MUIC and The World Bangkok Film Festival. Featuring animations from France, 'Miniscule', 'The Congress', 'Ernest and Celestine', 'A Cat i n Paris' and 'Tales of the Night' and workshops with Alexandre Heboyan graduate from Les Gobelins and former animator from Dreamworks on films including Kung Fu Panda and Monster vs Aliens".

Thursday 16th October 6.30 Opening events at SFWorld Cinema, Central World Bangkok
Friday 17th October 10.00-17.00 Animation Pitching Master Class at Mahidol University International College call 024410642
Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th October 10.00-17.00 Character Design for Animation Master Class FREE at TK Park Central World
plus film screenings at SFWorld Cinema







No comments:

Post a Comment