About Millie

My photo
I animate, therefore I am a teacher. I teach, therefore I illustrate. I illustrate, therefore I draw on my environment. In drawing on my environment, I am animated!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Has Thailand's Animation finally found it';s Jai (heart)?

I am developing  research about Thailand's Animation Production,
historically and up to the present.
I have details about the early works and the first feature in 1976 with
"The Adventures of Sudsakorn". I would appreciate and suggestions of films (short
and long) that have been made, up to and including Kantana's feature film from 2012 "Echo Planet". Any Thai animators (at home or abroad) and companies who work in animation in Thailand are welcome to pitch in and help me build a more comprehensive view of the industry. My aim is to
analyse the trends and approaches in order to (start to) identify the cultural and stylistic  'jai' [heart] of Thai Animation.

Get in touch via a comment here or on facebook page  

Thanks
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment