About Millie

My photo
I animate, therefore I am a teacher. I teach, therefore I illustrate. I illustrate, therefore I draw on my environment. In drawing on my environment, I am animated!

Monday, May 11, 2015

May Challenge from Tony White

The challenge
http://www.animatorssketchclub.com/05_15.html

First off I tried it in a sketchbook. page by page. A guessed 5 minutes each. It was tough!

It's Ok but there were problems with the volume and shape consistency, especially on the 3/4 turn


So I tried it again, this time working on my light box with animation paper and a set timer (discipline!)


This one works better and I'm pretty happy. There are still a few inconsistencies, but the turnaround looks much smoother.


Such a great test of observation! Looking forward to next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment