About Millie

My photo
I animate, therefore I am a teacher. I teach, therefore I illustrate. I illustrate, therefore I draw on my environment. In drawing on my environment, I am animated!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bouncing Balls



Yep it's exercise time and my 7 faithful first years are exploring the possibility of the bouncing ball... Gravitional forces, weight, bouncability, stretch and squash, connecting and timing are all part of the lesson. Once they have mastered their bounce they can then explore one of the infinite possibilities that are opened by this one small boing...
It's funny how the seemingly simplest thing can open up so many new possibilities, problems and questions about life the universe and everything, well maybe I am exaggerating a little bit, but for this simple exercise their future will be shaped. From now all motion will be analysed, explored shaped and and reconstituted into new worlds... I love it.And here's how they did...

No comments:

Post a Comment